T. Bateman Photography specializes in creating beautiful photos that last generations to come. Let us help capture your special memories!



**Bridal, Engagement, Portraits, Children, Maternity, Commercial, Weddings, Seniors, Family**



Visit our main site @ http://www.tbateman.webs.com/





Weathering The Storm

I haven't managed to get anything posted in a while now. I thought that today was the perfect time to start posting again. I've been pretty busy.
I'm excited to be able to finally get a few more things for my new camera. (Sony Alpha 300) I love my camera...it takes awesome pictures. I had a really successful and fun maternity shoot about a week and a half ago. The pictures turned out beautiful, I'm very proud of them!!! My client is also incredibly happy with the results.
I got a few really amazing shots this past Sun while at a B-B-Q (I'll post some later). As for now, we are all keeping out eyes on Hurricane Dolly. She's slowed down quite a bit and has picked up some strength. As of right now she still has not made landfall but will at some point today. We are far enough north that we really shouldn't see to many effects of Dolly. I believe that we are under a tropical storm watch right now. We are expecting to see some rain and wind. Nothing to major...but we are still staying informed. Just one of the things that you have to deal with when you live on the coast!

0 comments: