T. Bateman Photography specializes in creating beautiful photos that last generations to come. Let us help capture your special memories!



**Bridal, Engagement, Portraits, Children, Maternity, Commercial, Weddings, Seniors, Family**



Visit our main site @ http://www.tbateman.webs.com/





Welcome

Welcome to my photo blog for T. Bateman Photography.
My name is Tiffany Lea Bateman, I'm 28 from Victoria, Texas. I wear many different hats in my everyday life. I am a stay at home mom to one beautiful little girl named Madison and wife to my high school sweetheart Jeremy. I love my little family with all of my heart.



My love of my family is only rivaled by my passion for photography and art. I simply love photography and all the beauty that it holds. I absolutely love being creative and find that it is something that I must have in my life! During my free time you can find me snapping new pictures of people or random still life.


I am very blessed to have the full support of my family and friends in this new chapter of my life. I'm a true believer in finding a way to do what you love as a career. I'm excited to offer my photography services and creative vision to others outside of my immediate family. Everyone deserves to have beautiful pictures at affordable prices.


I want to build my studio and reputation on the basis of quality, personal attention, and fast service. I'd love for my work to speak for itself and touch you heart as it does mine in creating it.


Visit my website www.tbateman.webs.com

0 comments: